7. Application period ends on 31 January 2017
We will verify that your language skills meet the requirements set by
the University, check that all of the required educational documents
have arrived and verify your credentials.
Please note that due to the large amount of incoming mail, UAF cannot
confirm the arrival of individual documents. All mail will be processed
in order of arrival and once your documents have been processed, you
will receive an email notification from UAF.
After processing is completed, UAF will forward your application
documents to the University of Lapland for academic assessment. The
University will make its decisions on admission and inform the
applicants. UAF does not take part in the student selection process and
thus cannot give you any information on admissions decisions.
8. Student selections are made
Results and letters of acceptance or rejection will be sent via email.
9. Accepted students need to confirm their acceptance of the study place offered them
10. Accepted students need to register at the University
11. Time to make arrangements to move to Rovaniemi
12. Studies begin in September, orientation week is in August
Please note that the information presented on these web pages is
subject to changes. The International Office and the faculties of the
University of Lapland reserve the right to reconsider and modify the
conditions on which international students are admitted.