(Use Firefox or Chrome browsers.)
EXAM rooms are located across the library and they are marked as Exam 1-9 and Exam 10-25. Exam rooms are open 8-24 every day with the key card. You can get the key card from Facility Office Services. Without the key card exam rooms are open during the University’s opening hours mon-fri 8-20 and sat 8-16.
Exam servicedays: 6.6.2017
Logging to exam room
- Door opens 5 min before exam and you can enter the room 30 min after your exam time.
- The key cabinet is in exam room, don't take anything to your exam place.
- Ear plugs are available in the exam room.
- Don't disturb other students.
- The regulations pertaining to entry surveillance, evaluation of studies and use of information systems apply to electronic exams.
- The electronic examination room is equipped with real-time and recording video surveillance
- You may not leave the examination room during an examination
- Surveillance and confirmation of identity will be accomplished by collating entry surveillance and video surveillance information with your examination.
Taking an exam
- Go to the computer which is reserved for you. If you choose wrong computer, the system informs that you are in the wrong place.
- Computer opens automatically to firefox browser and to exam-system. If it doesn't, close the browser and wait for a while, computer will re-start.
- Take your exam, the system saves your answer once a minute, but you can also press Save button.
- When finished, make sure you have answered all questions as required. Submit the exam by clicking the Save and Submit button.
- Close the browser and press Quit. The computer will shut down automatically and removes the files you created.
- There is an exam list in the room. When you have completed your exam you must sign out by entering your name and signature in the list.
Disturbances and problems during the examination
- In the event of your examination being disturbed or impeded, close the browser and wait for a while the computer will re-start. Sign in to exam-system and try to continue your exam. If this doen't work, leave the room and report without delay impedance or discontinuation of an exam on the appropriate form.
- A report is required for you to be able to have a resit before the time reserved for evaluation has expired.
- The electronic exam is always on your own responsibility, the University can't give any technical help during your exam.
exam (at) ulapland.fi
tel. 040 5198 364
tel. 040 742 1270