Wait for the results from the University of Lapland
The University of Lapland chooses the applicants to be selected for the different host universities. The criteria are presented in detail in Your Ticket to Ride. You will be informed of the University’s decision by email.
Attend the orientation
When you have been recorded as an applicant for an exchange, you will receive an invitation to a compulsory orientation session, where you’ll get help with the application process, planning exchange studies, applying for a grant and taking care of the other paperwork involved.
Apply to the host university
1. Wait for directions on applying, which will come from the International Coordinator or directly from the host university.
2. Update your Learning Agreement and ask the International Coordinator to sign it.
3. Apply to the host university in accordance with the directions you have received.
Wait for the results from the host university
The host university makes the final decision on which applicants are accepted. If selected, you will receive a letter of acceptance within about a month of the application deadline.
Apply for a mobility grant
All students going on an exchange through agreements made by the University of Lapland receive a grant.
• Log into the SoleGRANT program through the SoleMOVE system. The details of your exchange will be updated automatically and used as the basis of your grant application
• Scan and attach the letter of acceptance and the (Learning Agreement) signed by 3 parties
• If you are going to Erasmus+ exchange please do the OLS language assesment and scan and attach the completed grant application (Erasmus+ Grant Agreement).
• You will be informed of the decision by email when your application has been processed.