When you return from your exchange, you have to report it before you can receive the rest of your grant.
Within two weeks of getting back, save the following in the SoleMOVE system
• Letter of Confirmation
• Learning Agreement
• Make sure all the sections are completed
• Get all the signatures needed
• Save everything as a single file in SoleMOVE
• exchange feedback
• Fill in the Feedback tab in SoleMOVE
• Erasmus+ students also have to provide feedback through the Mobility Tool
Save the following in SoleMOVE as soon as possible:
• a copy of your transcript
You should take care of registering the credits you have earned abroad as soon as possible after returning.
This process takes two forms:
1. Courses forming part of your degree and corresponding to those in the University of Lapland curriculum are replaced by corresponding course completed elsewhere. The decision on equivalence is made by the teacher responsible for the subject.
2. Studies completed at a foreign university (a minor or electives) may be included in your degree. The decision on inclusion is made by the International Studies Coordinator, Head of Academic Affairs or teacher at the Language Centre.
• Fill in the form carefully
• Fill in a separate form for each person who will decide on course equivalence.
• Attach a copy of your transcript and course description to each form.
• If the host university did not use ECTS credits (universities outside of Europe), please inform those receiving your application for inclusion how to convert the host university’s credits to ECTS credits. Ask the International Coordinator for details if necessary. One credit at the University of Lapland equals one ECTS credit.