Registration and Accommodation
All participants and presenters must register for the conference and pay the registration fee. Please find below the link to online registration.
CLICK HERE to online registration form
|Conference registration fees
|| Till 28 March
||From 29 March
| Full registration
|| 140 €
| 190 €
| One-day registration (Thursday or Friday)
|| 50 €
| 80 €
The registration fee for participants includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Lunches and coffee/tea during breaks mentioned in the programme
- Conference materials
- Reception on Thursday 10 April
Students are welcome to participate in the conference free of charge. Please follow these instructions:
- do not complete the online registration form
- come to the conference info desk in the main lobby to get a student badge
- return the badge to the info desk when leaving
- some of the smaller lecture halls may be crowded, so please wait to see if there are seats available after the other participants have come in
- if you will use the conference to get credits, please sign the list in the lecture halls
The registration fees include the VAT 0%. Please note that all payments must be made in advance and in euros (€).
Please choose your payment type on the online registration form. The options are
- Online bank transfer (Finnish banks)
- Online credit card payment
- Invoice. The invoice will be sent to you separately by the conference office. Please remember to specify a possible separate invoicing address on the registration form. Invoicing fee 10 € will be added to all invoices.
All cancellations must be made in writing or by email to the conference office. If you do not cancel your participation at all, you will be charged the full fee.
For cancellations received by 28 March 2014, the paid registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be made for cancellations made after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from all refunds.