Courses for Exchange Students
- International courses taught in English are an important dimension of
the education provided by the University of Lapland. Courses are taught
in all of our faculties.
- You can choose courses from different faculties, however restrictions apply to the Faculty of Art and Design.
- Exchange students are required to complete a full course load
during their exchange study period. This means 25 - 30 ECTS per
semester, 60 ECTS for the full academic year. We recommend that students
select enough courses to ensure they have a full course load even if
some of the selected courses are not offered.
- Use the course information from the current academic year. Course catalogues are only updated in summer.
- Be prepared for possible changes to the courses.
- Course information below:
Faculty of Art and Design
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Social Sciences
The Language Centre
- Different units of the Faculty of Social Sciences offer also several international courses in Research Methodology.
Course Catalogue 2015 - 2016: