Master's Degree Programmes
Arctic Art & Design
- The Arctic Art and Design master’s programme is located at the intersection of art and design, utilizing the dynamics of both fields.
- The programme offers a possibility to specialize in: Applied Visual Arts or Service Design
- The programme is characterized by a human-centred approach by examining and applying methods from user-centric approach and co-design to participatory approach in visual arts.
- The studies introduce and projects address issues related to the Arctic and the circumpolar north, thus creating a challenging environment for the student to foster ability for creative and innovative solutions.
- Media Education can be studied at the Faculty of Education as a major subject, leading into a Master’s degree in Education.
MICLaw: Master of International and Comparative Law
- The two-year MICLaw Programme offers you modern expertise and education where you will be in the forefront of legal research in these fields.
- The programme offers a possibility to specialize in: Arctic Law and Governance or Transcultural Business Law.
- Tourism, Culture and
International Management (TourCIM) has been created to respond to the
needs of cultural and tourism industries.
- The two-year master’s degree
programme will provide the opportunities for graduates to gain knowledge
and education in international business and international management as
well as cultural experience and heritage, tourism being seen as a
modern link between them.