SERVICES OF THE SELF-STUDY ROOM
Please, contact the HelpDesk if you have questions or problems related to the self-study room.
The self-study room is located in the university’s main building (Yliopistokatu 8, A-wing basement).
To access the room, use the outside door at the end of the A-wing. Continue to the basement; the door to the self-study room is behind a metal door. The room can be used throughout the year. There are computers and a printer in it. You can get the electronic access key from the HelpDesk.
1) Key loans: The HelpDesk gives you the key and may extend its validity period, if necessary.
2) Printing services: The HelpDesk will replace the ink cartridge and solve printing problems.
3) IT support: In computer-related problems, please contact the HelpDesk.
1) The self-study room can be entered without a key during the university’s opening hours. Outside the opening hours you will need an electronic key.
2) To get the key you must have a right to study at the University of Lapland. The key is valid for 1 month at a time.
3) The HelpDesk will not visit the room if no problem has been reported. It is therefore important that you report for example an empty ink cartridge.
Lapland University Consortium, ICT Services
Support is available during the HelpDesk’s opening hours.