ICT SERVICEDESK FOR THE PERSONNEL
Full contact information and opening hours
The personnel’s ICT ServiceDesk supports and guides the personnel in using the ICT services of the University of Lapland. All questions related to the services of the university's ICT Services unit are directed to a single service address (email@example.com). Using a resource planning system, tasks are allocated to ServiceDesk experts for further action.
The ICT ServiceDesk provides the following services:
1. User account provision and support in related problem situations.
2. \\halla\home\ i.e. users’ personal protected file storage service (H: drive).
3. Programme installation and remote installation service.
4. Software procurement (requests are directed to experts).
5. Computer installation, updates, and service (tabletops and laptops).
6. Computer loan service (the client picks up the machine from the ServiceDesk).
7. Maintenance of printing services.
8. Maintenance of information network services, the WLAN and the LAN networks (problems related to information systems are directed to an expert). Instructions on acquiring a new information system are on the Intranet (in Finnish): https://intra.ulapland.fi/Suomeksi/Ohjeita/Tietohallinto--ja-IT-palvelut/ICT-projektisalkku)
9. Advice and guidance.
Service hours: Mon – Fri from 8:00 to 16:00.
The service is owned by the ICT Services of the Lapland University Consortium.
Emergency support is available during the opening hours of the ICT ServiceDesk.