Support and advice
The HelpDesk of the University of Lapland provides usernames, resets passwords, and answers questions related to them.
1) Handing out a username
2) Resetting the password. The password can also be changed by the student at https://pwd.luc.fi/eng/
3) A user account may be activated either with a Finnish online banking account or a mobile certificate on the web site https://identity.luc.fi
4) Guidance and instructions
Further information about usernames and passwords
1) A username is personal property – it cannot be given to anyone else but the user. When picking up a new username or password from the HelpDesk, the user must provide an ID.
2) For security reasons, usernames or passwords are never delivered by email. Should the user be unable to pick up the username or password from the HelpDesk, they can be posted to the user's address.
3) For security reasons, passwords expire and must be changed every six months.
Lapland University Consortium, ICT Services
Support is available during the HelpDesk’s opening hours.