Username information to students with a separate study right
Students with a separate study right
- Grounds for user rights: a granted right to study and enrolment at the university.
- The rights concern e.g. the following groups of students:
- Students under the Flexible Study Right Agreement (JOO)
- In the Faculty of Education, students of teacher’s pedagogical studies and the multifield studies of teaching subjects (MOPI)
- In the Faculty of Education, students with a short-term separate right to study (e.g. mathematics, English, and physical education)
- In the Faculty of Art and Design, students of fine art and art education
- Usernames are available at the HelpDesk approximately a week after enrolment. In special circumstances, one may deal with the HelpDesk directly.
- User rights for Optima are granted only by the request of a teacher arranging a web-based course.