Username information to undergraduate and exchange students
1) UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- Grounds for user rights: a granted study right, confirmed study place, and enrolment at the university.
- Usernames are mass-distributed to the students of the Faculties of Education, Law, Social Sciences, and Tourism and Business. This is done in the lobby at the main entrance of the University and thereafter individually at the HelpDesk. Usernames to the students of the Faculty of Art and Design are given at the HelpDesk in the lobby of the F-wing. For detailed schedules, see the bulletin board or contact the HelpDesk.
- see schedule from News-page
- Undergraduate students who start in the middle of the academic year can get their usernames from the HelpDesk a week after their study place has been confirmed.
- The right to use Optima is granted for web-based courses. To acquire the right, a student must register to a course using WebOodi. The teacher of the course will transfer the registered students’ data to the Optima workspace.
2) EXCHANGE STUDENTS
- Grounds for user rights: a granted right to study and enrolment at the university.
The user rights are given by the HelpDesk at the beginning of one’s right to study.