- Structures of collaboration will be built up as well as commitments and trustment between partners will be increased.
- Building up the plans of exhibition and research; forming network for art historians and institutions.
- Producing and sharing of new knowledge by the exhibition, workshops, symposiums and publication.
- New working plan for future collaboration; operative and active network.
- Awareness of local people about rich Northern heritage wil lbe increased.
- Northern identity will be supported.
- Organisations, involved in the project will have experiences on organizing common exhibition tour, workshops and symposiums.
- Researchers will benefit from Barents wide research network and will produce new knowledge about Northern art history, which will profit local people, communities and creative industries including cultural tourism.
- All the produced knowledge, best practices and research based information will be open and available for other cultural actors, creative industries and wide audience.
- Network activities will continue by the resources of organisations.
- New future plans for cooperation with exhibiiton will be made within institutions' financing.
- The exprtise and professional skills developed in the project will be available for further utilisation in the organisations.