1) A printed version of the electronic application form, bearing the original signature of the applicant
2) An officially certified copy of the applicant’s bachelor’s degree certificate in the original language
3) An official English, Swedish or Finnish translation of the degree certificate OR an officially certified copy of the Diploma Supplement in English (pertains to graduates of universities within the EU)
4) An officially certified copy of the transcript of the applicant’s bachelor’s degree in the original language.
5) An official English, Swedish or Finnish translation of the transcript of the bachelor’s degree
6) Language certificate (see language requirements above)
7) A copy of your passport's ID page (for Finnish applicants an official ID card with photography, for example a driver’s licence, alternatively)
8) A motivation letter in English
9) A portfolio with curriculum vitae in English
10) A letter of recommendation from a former teacher or instructor. The letters of recommendation should be enclosed separately in closed envelopes.
Students graduating during the academic year 2016 – 2017 (after the application period) are eligible to apply by providing an estimated graduation date.
See more detailed information on the required enclosures from here.
If you have questions concerning the studies, the admission requirements and the application process, please contact admission(at)ulapland.fi
Instructions on the Documents
All educational documents must be officially certified and translated. However, note that there are country-specific document requirements in place for some degree-awarding countries. Documents from these countries must be attested or submitted in a certain way. These Country-specific requirements must be followed first and foremost, before any regular requirements for attesting documents. There are no exceptions to these rules.
Please note that University Admissions Finland and University of Lapland do not return any documents.
Instructions for a motivation letter and a portfolio can be found under admission criteria.