A SCHOOL FOR ALL
- DEVELOPMENT OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
project aims at promoting educational opportunities of persons
considered as vulnerable by increasing their access to and participation
in society in the North
Calotte and North-West Russia.
School for All –project develops inclusion in schools and teacher
education through school-based development work and research, with a
particular focus on learners
who are vulnerable to exclusion. This objective is promoted by
developing training for practicing teachers and providing future
teachers with essential competences for inclusive education.
• Knowledge of and experiences in inclusive education are shared and exchanged.
• Co-operation in inclusive education research is increased by cross-border activities.
• Jointly developed educational packages are developed to combat all forms of discrimination.
• Inclusive education is promoted in teacher education as a means of tackling educational
disadvantage particularly among young people.
• The capacity of teacher education in relation to inclusive education is increased
and sustained in the participating institutions. A Resource Centre for Inclusive Education is established in Arkhangelsk region.