4. Activate your user account in SoleMOVE
You'll get the activation link directly to your e-mail after your nomination.
5. Make a study plan
Course information is available in our Student Information system called Weboodi. Links to courses on Weboodi can be found from the end of this page. Select a
full course load 30 ECTS per semester or 60 ECTS for the full academic
year. Use the course information from the ongoing year as the info for next year will be updated usually during summer. Be prepared for possible changes
in the courses. You can choose courses from different faculties, but
some restrictions apply to the Faculty of Art and Design. See here.
6. Collect your enclosures
- Letter of Motivation (in English)
- Official Transcript of Academic Records (in English)
- Erasmus+ Learning Agreement of your home institution signed by the home institution's representative (Erasmus students). If you are not Erasmus student, use this form.
- Proof of English Language proficiency (see point 2. Eligibility)
- Portfolio (applicants to the Faculty of Art and Design only)
Freemover applicants must also provide:
- a certificate stating that you are enrolled at an institution of higher education.
- a letter of recommendation from a professor or other appropriate authority
All documents should be submitted in PDF format. The total size of the files sent may not exceed 10 MB.
7. Fill in the online application in SoleMOVE
When your user account has been created, you will
receive an email with instructions for activating your SoleMOVE account
and completing your application online. No paper copies or scanned
documents should be sent by post or email.
The application periods are:
- 1 April – 15 May for autumn and full year admissions
- 1 September – 15 October for spring admissions
No late applications will be accepted.