Who can register?
Organizations and individuals operating in the field of arts, culture, and cultural politics that have a special interest in local initiatives, region development, arts management, and the development of art networks worldwide are welcome to register. The Summit is open to all artists, actors in cultural sector and representatives of art and cultural policy as well as stakeholders and decision makers who are interested in artic arts and collaboration with creative sector.
The Summit is limited to 400 participants; we therefore suggest you register as soon as possible.
- Registration fee: 100€ (early bird) till 10th of February 2019
- Registration fee: 130€ (regular)
- Special Price Ticket 80 € (students/doctoral students, unemployed, pensioners or working funded by a grant)
- Single Day Ticket: 70€
- Dinner Card/4th of June/1st day, including meals and artistic programme: 50€
- All prices include VAT 24 %
Register here (the link will be added later)
Registration fee includes
- Access to all meeting activities including talks, workshops, exhibitions and performances
- Coffee breaks and lunches according to the programme
- Discount on accommodation prices in the collaborative hotels
- Field trip on Monday the 3rd of June, including meals and programme
Registration fee does not include:
- Travel costs
- Dinner on the 4th of June/1st day
- Accommodation can be paid while registering
- Insurance and visa expenses