Send us your manuscript.
- We make an initial assessment on it and forward it to our editorial board.
- The scientific manuscripts approved by our editorial board are submitted to anonymous peer review, where they are reviewed by at least two experts in the field.
- The reviewers provide us statements on whether a manuscript is eligible to be published. They can recommend the manuscript to be published as is, published with revisions, or to be rejected.
- We send you the reviewer reports – again anonymously. We then ask you to write a response to them, describing how the manuscript will be revised on the basis of the feedback, which of the suggestions are accepted, how they are handled, and which suggestions are rejected.
- We will forward your response and the reviewer reports to our editorial board, which will decide whether the planned revisions are sufficient, whether the manuscript will go forward in the publication process and if so, how.
- You will continue revising your work on the basis of the suggestions and re-submit it for assessment after the necessary modifications have been made.
- We can consider the made revisions to be sufficient or, if considered necessary, send your manuscript to be peer reviewed for the second time.
- After approving the modifications you have made, we will make the final decision on the publication of the manuscript. If the decision is favourable, we will sign a publication contract with you.
- We will continue the editing process with you, e.g. by refining the language and grammar of the manuscript.