PSP (Personal Study Plan)
- supports time management
- supports long-range planning of your studies
- helps you assess how much you have learned.
You make your PSP with your teacher at the beginning of your studies. It is resource you then assess and update throughout your work for the degree.
Things to think about when making your PSP
- What minors, language studies and methods courses do you plan to take and what would be the best time to take them?
- When and where are you going to do your traineeship?
- At what point in your studies would it make the most sense to go on an exchange?
- When are you going to start your thesis/final degree project?
- Do you want to complement your degree with courses at the Lapland University of Applied Sciences?
Acquaint yourself with how the PSP works and the PSP guide. In an appendix to the guide you will find detailed instructions for using ePSP, a tool in WebOodi. Your student-tutor will also be happy to show you how to use ePSP.