For spouses: working

If you are looking for work in Finland, it is worth contacting the Employment and Economic Development Office. The office provides details on jobs, the labour market and vocational training opportunities for new residents. It is also possible to get information on training opportunities and Finnish language classes. See also the brochure “Working in Finland” published by the Ministry of Employment and the Economy. It is worth following the University’s vacancies and pages for job seekers too.

If you have a residence permit granted on the basis of family ties, please visit the Finnish Immigration Service website to see your rights for working.

The local Employment and Economic Development Office is located in Valtakatu 16.
Our website uses cookies, read more. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. [I Agree]