The local Register Office

Näytä suurempi kartta

Nordic countries

Citizens of Nordic countries are not required to have any residence permits to live or work in Finland. They should nevertheless visit and notify the Local Register Office as soon as possible after moving. Because the registration process between Nordic countries is more multi-phased compared to other countries, you should visit the local Register Office in person to get detailed directions concerning your move. You will need to present a proof of your identity.
Our website uses cookies, read more. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. [I Agree]