Registration and Accommodation
Please register for the PCWP 4 conference and the evening events using the online registration form – you will find the link to the form is in the column on the right. The conference is free of charge, but advance registration is required of all participants. For the conference dinner there is a separate fee which is payable directly to the restaurant onsite.
Participants are encouraged to register as early as possible in order to benefit from cheaper flight costs.
Full registration includes:
- admission to all sessions
- coffee/tea during breaks
- conference materials (final programme and abstracts as printed copy)
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday 23 November
The conference organizers have made bulk reservations in two hotels with affordable rates. These rates are valid only for reservations made through Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses. Both the hotels are located in the city centre. Please add your booking on the online registration form. Your booking will be confirmed together with your conference registration. The room rates include buffet breakfast, service, and VAT. The reservations will be made on a first-in-first-served basis.
All hotel fees are to be paid directly to the hotel onsite. Do not pay them to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses in advance (no deposit is required). The hotels accept all major credit cards.
Please note that
- cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses one day prior to the date of arrival at the latest
- all cancellations made later than this or bookings not cancelled at all will be invoiced in full
- without prior notice of late arrival, a hotel has the right to give a reserved room away after 18.00.
For double room bookings please include the name of your room mate. If you wish to share a double room with another participant you don’t know, please tick the approriate box on the registration form.
Please check the hotel locations from the Rovaniemi Map here.