Forfeiting Study Right

A student has the right to forfeit his/her study right by informing Student Services in writing with the Notice (see the Documents on the right side bar). 

The study right will end on the day the student has informed Student Services of forfeiting the study right, and the information will then be registered in the WebOodi system.

The study right can only be restored through the normal admission procedure.