Call for Papers
Abstract Submission NEW! 5 May 2008
Notification of acceptance by 12 May 2008
Email address for all abstract submissions isatt[at]ulapland.fi
We are looking for submissions from various areas of research on teachers and teaching (early childhood education, primary & secondary school, higher education, professional education).
The suggested sub-themes of the symposium are:
- learning in the context of work and professional development
- emotions, well-being and satisfaction in education
- research methods
- pedagogy of higher education
- learning environments
> Click here to download the model abstract
- write the name of your presentation at the top of the abstract using Times New Roman, bold size 14
- write the author´s name and organization in Times New Roman, normal size 14
- leave empty line between the title and the author’s name as well as between the author’s name and the abstract text
- the abstract text must be written in English: about 200 words, Times New Roman, normal size 12, single spacing, 3 cm marginal on every side
- add at the end of the text 3-5 keywords and your preference for the presentation type: Oral, Poster, Either
- save your text in word or rtf-format and name it by the author’s last name, for example smith.doc or smith.rtf
Please send your abstract to the conference e-mail address (isatt[at]ulapland.fi) by 15 April 2008. State clearly the corresponding author for the abstract and all his/her contact information.
Notification of acceptance will be sent to the corresponding author by 30 April 2008. Papers will be divided into theme groups based on the abstracts. The accepted abstracts will be published in an abstract book, which will be included in the symposium material given to the participants of the ISATT 2008 symposium.