The E-LOCAL project was awarded the European Language Label 2012.
The Label is an award for innovative language-learning projects, that have shown creative ways to improve the quality of language teaching and to motivate learners.
The award ceremony took place in Rome, at the premises of the EU Commission Representation in Italy, on 8 November, 2012.
The E-LOCAL courses were produced in collaboration between nine institutions across Europe:
• University of Bologna – Alma Mater Studiorum, Italy (project leader)
• Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
• University of Lapland, Finland
• Tóth Árpád Gimnázium, Hungary
• University of Debrecen, Hungary
• ITCS Rosa Luxemburg, Italy
• ZSO2 Charles de Gaulle Secondary School, Poland
• Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland
• University of Coimbra – Centro de Estudos Sociais, Portugal
The E-LOCAL courses were produced with support from the European Commission.