Before getting an extension to your exchange, you must
1) contact your home institution’s coordinator and ask if your home university allows you to extend your exchange. If your home institution agrees,
3) consult your ULapland coordinator (Art and Design) for suitable studies for an additional semester. If you are an exchange student of the Faculty of Education, Law or Social Sciences, prepare a study plan for the new semester.
4) Send your home university's consent and your new study plan to incoming team incoming(at)ulapland.fi by 15 October (15 May)
4) Incoming team will inform you, if accepted by the dean. If the decision is positive,
5) you should register as a student for the following semester at the Student Services office in the E-wing. Also keep in mind that you might need to
6) contact the student housing foundation (DAS) to extend your rental agreement.