We offer multiple opportunities to go international during your studies. You can gain international experience, language skills etc. to make yourself an attractive candidate in the international labour market. Include short mobilities like intensive courses abroad, language courses and summer schools to your studies – you can participate in courses also between the semesters.
When you find a suitable option, fill out the short online application in SoleGRANT -system. Order our newsletter to find out about the opportunities we offer! Please note that you are eligible to apply if you aren't employed to the University of Lapland.
Please note that the costs of intensive courses and summer schools may vary. The grant given by the University of Lapland is 200 EUR. You may apply a specific First Lapland short mobility grant to Russia as it follows: 5-7 days: 50€/day, 8-59 days: 20€/day. Find out more about the intensive courses organized by our partner institutions by joining Ulapland Go International facebook –group – we inform you of the tuition-free courses and schools in this facebook group.
Are you ready to apply?
Summer Schools here!
1. Fill out the online application in the SoleMOVE system. Please choose Application period: "Short Mobility abroad during 2018" and Mobility type "Study". Add the destination as a Freemover and upload the compulsory attachments:
- Mobility announcement/course description
- Acceptance letter (email/letter)
- RPL-form of the studies you wish to compensate, signed by student
- Nordplus confirmation form for students who receive grant from Nordplus –program
When you get the acceptance note to your email - return to SoleMOVE and confirm your exchange. After this go to SoleGRANT through SoleMOVE. Fill out the SoleGRANT application and send it "save and send". It takes approximately three weeks to pay the grant. If you have any questions please contact outgoing (at) ulapland.fi.
2. Enjoy the experience!
3. After exchange:
- Print and sign the RPL-form (Recognition of Prior Learning) and deliver to Internationalisation Services. The gained credits will be recognized at the University of Lapland.
4. Update your CV and encourage your friends to apply!