Utilize multiple opportunities to go international during your studies. You can gain international experience, language or other skills eg. during summer. Include short mobilities like intensive courses abroad, language courses and summer schools to your studies. You can always apply when you find a suitable option.
We inform you of the tuition-free courses and schools in Ulapland Go International facebook –group.
Summer school info here!
note that the costs of intensive courses and summer schools may vary.
The grant given by the University of Lapland is 200 € for a minimum 5 ECTS exchange. We can offer limited amount of grants so apply as soon as you have got the confirmation of the exchange.
Mobility grant to Russia is as it follows: 5-7 days: 50€/day, 8-59 days: 20€/day. This grant is only for certain short mobilities within FIRST-network partner universities. Inquire more from the advisor at the internationalisation office (email@example.com).
Please note that you are eligible to apply if you aren't employed to the University of Lapland.
1. Fill out the online application in the SoleMOVE system. Notice, that applications sent after the mobility has started are not eligible.
- Application form for short student mobility
- Application period: "Short Mobility 2019"
- Mobility type "Study" or "Traineeship"
Upload the attachments:
For a short Traineeship: the Traineeship form accepted by the faculty.
Confirm your exchange in Solemove.
2. Fill in your Grant application in the SoleGRANT system.
Attach the following attachments.
Enjoy the experience!
3. After the exchange
Upload the following attachment to SoleMOVE After Exchange -sheet:
Apply for the credit recognition. Deliver the RPL-form
with attachments to Internationalisation Services.
4. Update your CV and encourage your friends to apply!