1. Find a traineeship
• Find a traineeship yourself eg. through a platform for traineeships and make sure you keep in touch regularly with your contact person in the company or organisation. (NB! Erasmus+ traineeship min 60 days.)
2. Have the traineeship approved by your home university
• When you have received the initial positive decisions from the employer, have the traineeship approved by a representative of your major or coordinator in charge of traineeships
3. Fill out the Learning agreement (Learning agreement LA for traineeships Before the Mobility)
• Fill out the agreement for traineeships (LA Traineeships Before the Mobility)
• Sign the agreement. It also has to be signed by the person in charge of traineeships in your faculty and a representative of the organisation offering the traineeship.
4. Fill out the SoleMOVE application
• Starts by choosing the following:
Mobility type: Placement
Application period: Traineeship applications 2017-2018
• Exchange Programme is for Europe Erasmus+ (exluding these EU institutions) and for others Free Mover
• Attach the completed, signed and scanned LA Traineeships Before the Mobility agreement.
• Save and send the application.
• Wait for the acceptance.
• After being informed by email that your traineeship has been accepted, confirm your exchange in SoleMOVE by clicking "I confirm".
• Take the OLS language test if you have been accepted for Erasmus+ exchange.
You will get the invitation to your email.
5. Apply for a SoleGRANT
• Fill out the SoleGRANT application but only after your SoleMOVE traineeship application has been approved and you have confirmed your exchange in SoleMOVE.
• Log into SoleGRANT through SoleMOVE. The information on your exchange in the system will automatically be transferred to the grant application.
• Erasmus+ applicants: Scan and attach the completed Grant Agreement (Erasmus+ Grant Agreement Traineeships)
• All applicants: Scan and attach the accepted LA Traineeships Before the Mobility agreement
• You will be informed of the decision on your application by email when your application has been reviewed.