Before you go
1. Find a traineeship
• Find a traineeship yourself and make sure you keep in touch regularly with your contact person in the company or organisation. (NB! Erasmus+ traineeship min 60 days.)
2. Have the traineeship approved by your home university
• When you have received the initial positive decisions from the employer, have the traineeship approved by a representative of your major or coordinator in charge of traineeships
3. Fill out the Learning agreement (Learning agreement LA for traineeships Before the Mobility)
• Fill out the agreement for traineeships (LA Traineeships Before the Mobility)
• Sign the agreement. It also has to be signed by the person in charge of traineeships in your faculty and a representative of the organisation offering the traineeship.
4. Fill out the SoleMOVE application
• Starts by choosing the following:
Mobility type: Placement
Application period: Traineeship applications 2017-2018
• Exchange Programme is for Europe Erasmus+ (exluding these EU institutions) and for others Free Mover
• Attach the completed, signed and scanned LA Traineeships Before the Mobility agreement.
• Save and send the application.
• Wait for the acceptance.
• After being informed by email that your traineeship has been accepted, confirm your exchange in SoleMOVE by clicking "I confirm".
• Take the OLS language test if you have been accepted for Erasmus+ exchange.
You will get the invitation to your email.
5. Apply for a SoleGRANT
• Fill out the SoleGRANT application but only after your SoleMOVE traineeship application has been approved and you have confirmed your exchange in SoleMOVE.
• Log into SoleGRANT through SoleMOVE. The information on your exchange in the system will automatically be transferred to the grant application.
• Erasmus+ applicants: Scan and attach the completed Grant Agreement (Erasmus+ Grant Agreement Traineeships)
• All applicants: Scan and attach the accepted LA Traineeships Before the Mobility agreement
• You will be informed of the decision on your application by email when your application has been reviewed.
During and after your traineeship
6. Complete your traineeship independently
• When doing your traineeship, you are responsible for yourself and expected to act in accordance with the rules and guidelines set by the organisation you work for.
• See to it that the procedures you agree on with the employer are followed and that your rights are protected.
• Changes of the traineeship period (cancellation or extension) should be agreed with the traineeship organisation and your home faculty. Use the changes -document (LA Traineeships During the Mobility). Remember the correct dates, signatures by three parties!
• Upload the changes -document to the SoleMOVE After Exchange tab as soon as possible.
• Get in touch with your home university if any questions or problems come up during the traineeship. Your contact at the University is the academic responsible person in your faculty or Advisor Jenni Sjöman at the Internationalisation services.
7. Fill in the Learning agreement After the Mobility with the traineeship organisation
• The agreement after traineeship (LA Traineeships After the Mobility) confirms the tasks and goals, as well as the period of the traineeship.
• You can also ask for the certificate of employment from your employer.
8. File the documents required
• Upload the agreement after traineeship signed by the employer to the SoleMOVE After Exchange tab as soon as possible after your traineeship period has ended.
• Provide feedback to your home university (Outgoing Traineeship Feedback) in SoleMOVE as soon as possible after your exchange has ended.
• Also provide feedback through the EU Survey (European Commission) if you have received an Erasmus+ grant.
• Take the OLS language test if you have received an Erasmus+ grant.
9. Apply for credit for your traineeship
• Send the Transcript of Work and the required traineeship report to the person in your faculty in charge of traineeships in order to get the credits you’ve earned.
10. Share your experiences and inspire others to do an international traineeship!