You will find the direct link to application forms from programme pages and below:
Arctic Art and Design
Tourism, Culture and International Management
Timetable of application process
- Application round opens: January 7th 2021 at 8:00 (GMT+2)
- Deadline for applications: January 20th 2021 at 3:00 p.m. (GMT+2)
- Admission results by: June 4th 2021 at the latest
- Accept your study place by: July 16th 2021
- Tuition fee payments (if required) by: June 10th 2021
- Delivering proof of graduation (students graduating after January 22nd 2020): July 31st 2021
- Studies begin at the University of Lapland: August 2021
Application process in a nutshell:
Get to know your study option, admission criteria and prepare for applying well in advance
Check your eligibility and make sure you can fulfill all criteria regarding educational background, language requirements and submitting a full application with officially certified copies of educational documents
Get to know the application process and timetable: Application period 7.1.2021 - 20.1.2021
Collect the required enclosures: Check country-specific requirements first
Fill in the Application: Applications are filled in and submitted only through the national Studyinfo Portal, and only during the application period.
Submit your online application and upload the required enclosures to your online application
Application period closes and applications are being processed: We will start processing your application once the application period ends 20th of January.
Selections are made and results announced: results are announced to all applicants via e-mail.
Accept your study place in the Studyinfo portal by the given deadline
Enroll and register as a student