Nominations should be done in SoleMove or by secure email taking into consideration GDPR:
• For the nominations in SoleMove, send us your valid e-mail address to email@example.com. We will create a user account and send your username and password for you to nominate through the system safely.
• If you must nominate through email, please use our secure email and send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask for the following information:
1) home university
2) applicant’s name (First name/Last name)
3) date of birth
4) gender (female / male)
5) valid email address
6) duration of the exchange
7) EU subject area at home institution
8) EU Subject Area Code at Ulapland*
Nomination deadlines April 30 / September 30
Exchange student application deadlines
• May 15, 2019 for Autumn semester and full academic year
• October 15, 2019 for Spring semester
Students will apply using Solemove online application system. Application guidelines for students can be found below.
Publication of results
Applicants will be informed of acceptance/ rejection latest
• June 14 for Autumn semester and full academic year
• November 15 for Spring semester.
The decision is a message generated from the Solemove application system to the applicants email. Please check also your trash box as generated messages somtimes end up there.
EU Subject Area Codes at University of Lapland
Please use one of the following codes:
0113 Teacher training without subject specialization
0114 Teacher training with subject specialization
0210 Art Education, Audiovisual Media Culture, Fine Art
0212 Design (Graphic, Industrial, Interior and Textile)
0310 Social Sciences
0312 Political Sciences
0314 Sociology and cultural studies
0413 Management and administration
0414 Marketing and advertising
0923 Social Work
1015 Tourism Research
0319 Arctic Studies Programme