The University of Lapland processes and files its purchase invoices electronically. Please, send your bills to us as e-invoices, and mark the purchaser’s reference number as the invoice reference number.
To ensure timely processing and payment, always include the following information in your invoice: - cost centre, project, or internal order number - the name of our contact person or other references that we have provided
Electronic invoicing address
Our electronic invoicing address (OVT): 003702928005
Business ID: 0292800-5
Electronic invoicing operator: OpusCapita Solutions Oy
Mediator (operator) ID: E204503
Mediator’s contact information: Phone: +358 9 4133 2100 Email: email@example.com
If you cannot send attachments with your e-invoices, deliver the attachments to the following address: Lapin yliopisto / Taloushallintopalvelut, PL 122, 96101 Rovaniemi.
If you cannot send e-invoices yet, deliver your paper-format invoices to the following address:
In addition to the above, you can send your invoices as email attachments to ulapland.FI.P.firstname.lastname@example.org . You will get a notification if the attachments cannot be received. The following requirements apply to emailed invoice attachments:
- One attached file equals one invoice. If an invoice has an attachment, it has to be within the attached invoice file.
- One email message may contain a maximum of 10 attached invoice files.
- Only TIF and PDF attachments will be accepted. If an attachment is in some other format, it will be discarded without further notice.
- One attached file may contain max. 500 pages and its size may be max. 10 MB.
- Any text in the body of the email will be disregarded. All the invoice information must be in the attached invoices or their attachments.
For further information, please contact Juha-Pekka Lahdenkauppi, phone: +358 40 484 4493, email: email@example.com