- The purpose of the study
- The research questions
- The main theoretical background
- The methodological solutions
- The main results
- The main implications
- The purpose of the trial/case
- The practice to be solved by the trial/case
- The previous good practices/theories noticed in the phase of designing the trial/case
- The description of the trial/case
- The main improvement due to the trial/case
- The main implications in the future
The extended DL for the abstract is 4 June.
The announcement of the accepted abstracts will be sent by 23 June.
Registration opens 15 June.
The DL for the full paper is 31 August.
Guidelines for full papers.pdf
The best paper and the best practical trial/case are going to be awarded.