The organizing committee welcomes abstract submissions for:
Presentations dealing with the topics relevant to the overall theme of the conference. The abstract for the presentations should be between 200 and 300 words and it should include:
- a title;
- the name/s of author/s with affiliations;
- the corresponding author’s name and his/her contact details;
- the abstract's main text, which includes for example the aim, background, methods, possible findings, as well as conclusions and/or recommendations.
Proposals for sessions. The proposal for session should consist of a set of presentations around one selected specific central theme that relates to the overall conference topic. The working language of the session can be Finnish or English, but the same language should be used for the entire session. Each session should include at least three presentations. The abstract for a session proposal should be between 500 and 800 words and should include:
- Title for the session;
- The contact person's/author’s name and his/her contact details;
- A short description of the theme of the session.
NB! Please add presentations to the system as individual presentation adding Session name before your presentation title.