Are you a talented highly motivated researcher looking for a host organisation for your MSCA Individual Fellowship?
The University of Lapland, Finland is the most northern University in the European Union located on the Arctic Circle, is offering to be your host for a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (MSCA-IF). The next MSCA-IF call deadline is 9 September 2020.
General information about Marie Curie fellowships can be found here:
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is interested in applying for MSCA-IF European Fellowships or looking for a return placement for a Global Fellowship,
- have an interest in our research areas listed below and demonstrate a
solid background that matches, complements and adds to the research
- have obtained a PhD/Doctoral Degree or has at least 4 years’ full-time research experience by the call deadline (9 September 2020),
- have not been/lived in Finland for more than 12 months in the 3 years before 9 September 2020,
- is committed to live in Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland during your fellowship and work with us
- have sufficient proficiency in English Language
- is keen to take on an Arctic experience to enrich your CV
Infographic on how does it work
You, as a potential MSCA-IF fellow will be fully integrated to the above-mentioned research group. You will also benefit from a wide range of research and academic activities and collaboration in with other research projects. You are also invited to take part in supervision of ongoing Doctoral, Master’s and Bachelor’s degree Theses and teaching. Naturally you will be encouraged to attend international conferences, workshops, research collaboration events, project planning and other meetings within the international networks of the University of Lapland as is the spirit of the MSCA IF programme.
We offer selected MSCA-IF candidates and potential Fellows an International Academic host institution equipped with excellent research facilities and infrastructure and professional support for societal integration for MSCA and their families. We are committed to the mentoring, support, content and feedback to produce an excellent jointly written MSCA-IF proposal to the European Commission via the Funding and Tenders Portal call page.