Are you a talented highly motivated researcher looking for a host organisation for your MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship?
The University of Lapland, Finland is the most northern University in the European Union located on the Arctic Circle, is offering to be your host for a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (former MSCA-IF individual Fellowships).
The MSCA postdoctoral 2022 call is expected to be opened on April 13, 2022 with a submission deadline on 14 September 2022.
General information about Marie Curie PF actions is available at: https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/actions/postdoctoral-fellowships
Guide for applicants: https://rea.ec.europa.eu/system/files/2021-06/Guide%20for%20applicants%20-%20MSCA%20PF%202021.pdf
We are looking for candidates who:
- are interested to co-apply either European Postdoctoral Fellowship with the University of Lapland,
- have a PhD degree at the time of the deadline for applications (14 September 2022). Applicants who have successfully defended their doctoral thesis but who have not yet formally been awarded the doctoral degree will also be considered eligible to apply
- have a maximum of eight years’ experience in research, from the date of the award of their PhD degree. Years of experience outside research and career breaks will not count towards the above maximum, nor will years of experience in research in third countries, for nationals or long-term residents of EU Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries who wish to reintegrate to Europe.
- have not been/lived/worked/studied in Finland for more than 12 months in the 3 years before the call deadline 14 September 2022.
- are committed to live in Rovaniemi, Lapland during the fellowship and to work with us
- have an interest in our research areas listed below and demonstrate a solid background that matches, complements and adds to these fields
- have sufficient Proficiency in English.
- have not applied in 2021 MSCA PF call and received a score below 70%, as you will be subjected to resubmission restrictions in the upcoming MSCA PF 2022 call.
You, as a potential MSCA Post Doctoral fellow will be fully integrated a research group. You will also benefit from a wide range of research and academic activities and collaboration in with other research projects. You are also invited to take part in supervision of ongoing Doctoral, Master’s and Bachelor’s degree Theses and teaching. Naturally you will be encouraged to attend international conferences, workshops, research collaboration events, project planning and other meetings within the international networks of the University of Lapland as is the spirit of the MSCA programme.
We offer selected MSCA Postdoctoral candidates and potential Fellows an International Academic host institution equipped with excellent research facilities and infrastructure and professional support for societal integration for MSCA and their families. We are committed to the mentoring, support, content and feedback to produce an excellent jointly written MSCA Postdoctoral proposal to the European Commission via the Funding and Tenders Portal call page.
University of Lapland publishes MSCA Post Doctoral hosting offers in EURAXESS service and on these pages. In case you are interested the University of Lapland to host your MSCA Postdoctoral fellowship, kindly contact Senior Expert Harri.Malinen(at)ulapland.fi. He will assist in finding you a potential supervisor within the University of Lapland and facilitate the option for hosting of your fellowship.