Are you a talented highly motivated researcher looking for a host organisation for your MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship?
The University of Lapland, Finland is the most northern University in the European Union located on the Arctic Circle, is offering to be your host for a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (former MSCA-IF individual Fellowships). The next call is expected to start on May 18, 2021 with submission deadline 15 September 2021. Call info available (and also proposal submission via the) at Funding and Tenders Portal.
MSCA Postdoctoral fellowships 2022 call is expected to open on April 13, 2022, call closing September 14, 2022.
General information about MSCA fellowships can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/msca-actions_en
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is interested in applying for MSCA Postdoctoral European Fellowships or looking for a return placement for a Global Fellowship,
- have an interest in our research areas listed below and demonstrate a
solid background that matches, complements and adds to the research
- have obtained a PhD/Doctoral Degree by the call deadline,
- at the call deadline, supported researchers must have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent experience in research, measured from the date of award of the doctoral degree. Years of experience outside research and career breaks (e.g. due to parental leave), will not count towards the amount of research experience.
- have not been/lived in Finland for more than 12 months in the 3 years before call dealine,
- is committed to live in Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland during your fellowship and work with us
- have sufficient proficiency in English Language
- is keen to take on an Arctic experience to enrich your CV
Infographic on how does it work
You, as a potential MSCA Post Doctoral fellow will be fully integrated to the above-mentioned research group. You will also benefit from a wide range of research and academic activities and collaboration in with other research projects. You are also invited to take part in supervision of ongoing Doctoral, Master’s and Bachelor’s degree Theses and teaching. Naturally you will be encouraged to attend international conferences, workshops, research collaboration events, project planning and other meetings within the international networks of the University of Lapland as is the spirit of the MSCA programme.
We offer selected MSCA Postdoctoral candidates and potential Fellows an International Academic host institution equipped with excellent research facilities and infrastructure and professional support for societal integration for MSCA and their families. We are committed to the mentoring, support, content and feedback to produce an excellent jointly written MSCA Postdoctoral proposal to the European Commission via the Funding and Tenders Portal call page.
University of Lapland publishes MSCA Post Doctoral hosting offers in EURAXESS service and on these pages. In case you are interested the University of Lapland to host your MSCA Postdoctoral fellowship, kindly contact Senior Expert Harri.Malinen@ulapland.fi. He will assist in finding you a potential supervisor within the University of Lapland and facilitate the option for hosting of your fellowship.