All participants and presenters must register for the conference and pay the registration fee. The registration deadline for accepted presenters is 12 February 2018. Papers without registered presenter will be removed from the conference programme. Please register for the conference, evening events as well as for the optional tour by using the online registration form link below.
The conference registration fee is
• 400 € till 9 April 2018
• 450 € after 9 April 2018
• 250 € for two-day participation (Monday-Tuesday or Thursday-Friday )
• 150 € for one-day participation (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday)
Participants are encouraged to register in advance and as early as possible in order to benefit from lower registration fees as well as cheaper flight costs.
The registration fee includes:
• admission to all sessions
• lunches and coffee/tea during breaks mentioned on the programme
• conference materials
• Ice-breaker Party on Sunday 10 June
• Rovaniemi City Reception on Monday 11 June
• Whole-day excursion to Sodankylä on Wednesday 13 June
• Conference Dinner on Thursday 14 June
For the participants who are present in only part of the conference the Ice-breaker Party and Rovaniemi City Reception are included. The conference dinner is not included - there is a separate dinner fee 60 €. Please note that advance registration is required for all social events.
The registration fees include the VAT 0%. Please note that all payments must be made in advance and in euros (€).
Please choose your payment type on the online registration form. The options are
• Online bank transfer (Finnish banks)
• Online credit card payment (Visa, MasterCard, EuroCard, Amex)
• Invoice. Invoice will be sent to you separately by the conference office. Please remember to specify the invoicing address on the registration form. Invoicing fee 10 € will be added to all invoices.
Are you paying for the Saturday excursion personally?
Ask the conference office (congress[at]ulapland.fi) for instructions how to proceed if you want to take part in the optional tour on Saturday and will pay for it personally.
Cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses. Registration fee will be refunded if cancellation is received before 9 April 2018. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from all refunds.
Registration for this event is closed.
For further information on registration, payments and hotel bookings, please contact
University of Lapland
+358 (0)40 448 4462 and +358 (0)40 721 8260