All participants and presenters must register for the conference and pay the registration fee. The registration deadline for accepted presenters is the early-bird deadline 15 March 2019. Papers without registered presenter will be removed from the conference programme. Please register for the conference, evening events as well as for optional tours by using the online registration form link below.
The conference registration fee is
- 350 € till 15 March 2019
- 400 € after 16 March 2019
- 200 € for students*
*Students: please send a proof of a full-time student status (ID card or letter from your institution or program director) to the conference office by email (email@example.com)
Participants are encouraged to register in advance and as early as possible in order to benefit from lower registration fees as well as cheaper flight costs.
The registration fee includes:
- admission to all sessions
- lunches and coffee/tea during breaks mentioned on the programme
- conference materials
- Welcome reception on Tuesday 23 April
- Lappish hut evening on Wednesday 24 April
- Conference closing dinner on Thursday 25 April
There is no special registration fee for accompanying persons (e.g. spouse), but they are more than welcome to register for the evening programme:
- Welcome reception on Tuesday 23 April, 43 €
- Lappish hut evening on Wednesday 24 April, 62 €
- Conference closing dinner on Tuesday, 73 €
Optional excursion on Tuesday 23 April at 14-17
Lapp hut safari
A snowmobile safari through forested trails to a Lapp hut near Ruuhitunturi fell. Along the trip you can enjoy a reindeer burger and coffee. Duration of the safari is around three hours and distance about 30 km (about three hours).
119 €/person (1 person/snowmobile)
89 €/person (2 persons/snowmobile)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The registration fees include the VAT 0%. Please note that all payments must be made in advance and in euros (€).
Please choose your payment type on the online registration form. The options are
- Online bank transfer (Finnish banks)
- Online credit card payment (Visa, MasterCard, EuroCard, Amex)
- Invoice. Invoice will be sent to you separately by the conference office. Please remember to specify the invoicing address on the registration form. Invoicing fee 10 € will be added to all invoices.
Cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses. Registration fee will be refunded if cancellation is received before 15 March 2019. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from all refunds.
The conference organizers have made bulk reservations at the Sallatunturin Tuvat with very affordable rates. These rates are valid only for reservations made through Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses.
Cottage with own sauna, 1 bedroom, 34 or 42 m2
one person / night 93 €
- two persons / night 136 € (68 € / person / night)
Cottage with own sauna, 2 bedrooms, 75 m2
two persons / night 194 € (97 € / person / night)
- three persons / night 213 € (71 € / person / night)
- four persons / night 224 € (56 € / person / night)
Please add your booking on the online registration form. Your booking will be confirmed together with your conference registration. Room rates include buffet breakfast, service and VAT. Reservations will be made on a first come – first served basis.
All accommodation fees are to be paid directly to the Sallatunturin tuvat on-site (no deposit is required). They accept all major credit cards.
Booking for other than event dates
The quotas are made from 23 April till 26 April. If you will arrive earlier or stay longer, please contact Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses to make arrangements (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellation policy for accommodation bookings
- Cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses three (3) days prior to the planned date of arrival at the latest.
- All bookings cancelled later than this or bookings not cancelled at all will be invoiced in full.
- Booking may be cancelled later than three (3) days due to illness (doctor’s certificate required).
- Without prior notice of late arrival, Sallatunturin tuvat have the right to give a reserved room away after 18:00. Please inform of late arrival in the note-field of your booking.