Who can register?
Organizations and individuals operating in the field of arts, culture, and cultural politics that have a special interest in local initiatives, region development, arts management, and the development of art networks worldwide are welcome to register. The Summit is open to all artists, actors in cultural sector and representatives of art and cultural policy as well as stakeholders and decision makers who are interested in artic arts and collaboration with creative sector.
The Day 2 is limited to 400 participants; we therefore suggest you register as soon as possible.
- Registration fee: 100€ (early bird) till 20th of March 2019
- Registration fee: 130€ (regular)
- Special Price Ticket 80 € (students)
- Single Day Tickets: Day 1 - 50€, Day 2 - 70€, Day 3 - 70€
- Dinner Card/5th of June/ DAY 3, including meals and artistic programme: 50€
Registration fee includes
- Access to all meeting activities including talks, workshops, exhibitions and performances
- Coffee breaks and lunches according to the programme
Registration fee does not include:
- Travel costs
- Dinner on the 5th of June/ DAY 3
- Insurance and visa expenses
Accompanying person´s registration
If you are coming with accompanying person (spouse/family member/friend, not another participant), you can register him/her to the excursions and event social programme via online registration form.
The registration fees include the VAT 0%. Please note that all payments must be made in advance and in euros (€).
Please choose your payment type on the online registration form. The options are:
- Online bank transfer (Finnish banks)
- Online credit card payment (Visa, MasterCard, EuroCard, Amex)
- Invoice. Invoice will be sent to you separately by the conference office. Please remember to specify the invoicing address on the registration form. Invoicing fee 10 € will be added to all invoices.
Cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses. Registration fee will be refunded if cancellation is received by 30 April 2019. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 30 € will be deducted from all refunds.
The conference organizers have made bulk reservations in seven hotels in Rovaniemi. These rates are valid only for reservations made through Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses. All hotels are in the city centre and within walking distance from each other and all main services, enabling large groups to stay in different hotels but still close to each other.
Please add your booking on the online registration form. Your booking will be confirmed together with your conference registration. Room rates include buffet breakfast, service and VAT.
All hotel fees are to be paid directly to the hotel on-site. The hotels accept all major credit cards.
Cancellation policy for hotel bookings
- Cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses three (3) days prior to the planned date of arrival at the latest.
- All bookings cancelled later than this or bookings not cancelled at all will be invoiced in full.
- Booking may be cancelled later than three (3) days due to illness (doctor’s certificate required).
- Without prior notice of late arrival, hotels have the right to give a reserved room away after 18:00. Please inform of late arrival in the note-field of your booking.
For additional information about the registration, payments and hotel booking, please contact:
- Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses
- Tel. +358 (0)40 484 4462, +358 (0)40 484 4464 and +358 (0)40 721 8260
- Email: congress[at]ulapland.fi