Please register your participation on 18 February at latest through email to email@example.com.
Please note that presentation does not bind you to the work of that group throughout the seminar, but you can choose freely what program you are participating in.
1) Presentation in a working group
- Please mention in which group you want to present and whether you will be submitting a paper.
- Submit an abstract of 100 to 200 words with your registration. Abstract should summarize the paper's research problem and, for example, the starting points and goals for the work. The abstracts will be published on the seminar website after the end of the registration period.
- Please mention your name, e-mail address and on how many days you will be attending.
- If you want your paper to be shared with other participants in the working group, please send it to the team leader by March 4th.
If you do not present a paper in a working group (for example, if you are not planning to complete Theory or Method as PhD student by participation) and only keep the presentation, please submit an abstract anyway.
The organizing body may suggest moving your presentation to another working group other than what is stated in the announcement. In this case, the organizers will contact you personally.
2) Participation without presentation
If you participate without presentation, please submit registration anyway. In this case, only include your name, e-mail address and information on how many days you will be attending.
Please reserve your accommodation in time, because March is busy high season in Rovaniemi. We have made available for the participants of the seminar some small booking quotas at Hostel Cafe Kod and City Hotel. Naturally, you can reserve your place to stay elsewhere, too. For example, guest rooms at the University can be consulted at firstname.lastname@example.org and Airbnb has a lot of accommodation in Rovaniemi (www.airbnb.fi)
Booking quotas in hotels:
Please do take care of the booking and payment by yourself and, as the case may be, according to the instructions of your own employer. City Hotel's quota expires in 10 January and Hostel Cafe Kod at the end of January. Please check the booking and payment terms in connection with your reservation.
Hostel Cafe Home, booking code: “OTK Research Seminar”
Quota can be booked until 31.1.2019
Booking via email or telephone:
+358 44 7961 333
City Hotel Rovaniemi, booking code “OTK Research Seminar”
Quota available for reservation: until 10.1.2019
Reservations and inquiries from the sales service:
+358 16 33 00 416