All participants and presenters must register for the conference and pay the registration fee. The registration deadline for accepted presenters is the early-bird deadline 16 October 2017. Papers without registered presenter will be removed from the conference programme. Please register for the conference, evening events as well as for optional tours by using the online registration form link below.
The conference registration fee is
- 350 € till 16 October 2017
- 400 € after 17 October 2017
- 200 € for students*
*Students: please send a proof of a full-time student status (ID card or letter from your institution or program director) to the conference office by email (email@example.com)
Participants are encouraged to register in advance and as early as possible in order to benefit from lower registration fees as well as cheaper flight costs.
The registration fee includes:
- admission to all sessions
- lunches and coffee/tea during breaks mentioned on the programme
- conference materials
- Welcome Reception on Monday 27 November
- Conference Dinner on Tuesday 28 November