I'am accepted, what's next?
Accept the offered place in good time
Tutors to support you during your studies
Enrolment for degree students
You can register as a non-attending degree student for the first academic year only if you are:
Please inform Student Services if you will be non-attending and present the official documents required as proof of your entitlement to this status.

completing compulsory military service, voluntary military service (for women) or non-military service
Required document: call-up order (palveluksen aloittamismääräys)
on a maternity, paternity or parental leave
Required document: Kela's certificate regarding maternity, paternity or parental allowance period or, if the certificate has not yet been received, a medical certificate of the pregnancy. Corresponding certificates from the authorities of other countries regarding statutory parental leave are also acceptable.
unable to begin your studies due to illness or injury
Required document: Sickness allowance decision or, if no decision exists, a medical certificate. Student's own notification is not an adequate clarification.
Practical arrangements
Accept the offered place in good time