In thematic groups participants present and discuss ongoing or finished research in 90 minute sessions. Generally one session includes three presentations. Abstracts submitted to the thematic groups will be reviewed by thematic group leaders.
There are only a couple of thematic group descriptions in English (links below), but you may submit your abstract in English in any group.
Symposia are generally 90 minutes long including 3-4 invited presentations. Those proposing the symposia are also responsible for planning and arranging the symposia.
In poster exhibition participants have a possibility to present and discuss ongoing or finished research with the same scientific criteria as in paper sessions. Posters can be presented either by one person or a research group.
1. Adult and vocational education
2. Professional competence and development
3. Arctic pedagogy
4. Inclusive and special education
5. Third age learning
6. History and philosophy of education
7. Educational psychology and learning studies
8. Sosiology of education and education politics
9. Sustainability and education
10. Language education and language awareness in education
11. Higher education research
12. Evaluating education
13. Cultural plurality in education CANCELLED
14. Playful learning
15. Nature and adventure in education
16. Media education
17. Methods and methodologies
18. Research and development in teacher education
19. Family research
20. Gender and equality in education
21. Art education and service design
22. ICT in teaching and learning
23. Child-centered research
24. Interaction studies
25. Entrepreneurship education
27. Narrative approaches